|Policy Number: 6.5||Effective Date: June 2007|
|Responsible Unit: Financial Services - Purchasing||Last Revised Date: April 2021|
|Phone: 520-621-9514||Email: email@example.com|
Purpose and Summary
The purpose of this policy is to provide information and requirements for the ordering of printing services and stationery/letterhead.
This policy applies to all University locations and units, including all University extensions, satellite locations, and off-site campus units, both domestic and international.
- All departments must order all business stationery items directly from Printing Services or through UAccess Financials Arizona BuyWays (Shop Catalogs).
- Exceptions to the standards contained on the University Brand site must be approved by University Marketing & Brand Management. For review of proposed exceptions to the standards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The University of Arizona logo must appear on the front of every printed publication.
- The following procedures should be used when printing, publishing and graphic design services are to be purchased from off-campus vendors.
- Financial Services Purchasing has aligned itself with a group of high-quality printing companies here in Arizona though our Printing Services department. For Contracted Printers refer to the Print Supplier Program.
- When a department or college has a need for printing, the department should contact one or all of the contracted printers to get a quote, or if they require assistance, they may contact Printing Services.
- Competitive bidding requirements for orders over $25,000 is not required if the order is placed with one of the contracted vendors. Departments may select any one of the contracted vendors depending on which vendor best meets individual job requirements.
- Once the contracted vendor has been selected, a copy of the awarded estimate along with a Printing Services Billing Form should be sent to Printing Services.
- Printing Services will issue a purchase order to the contracted vendor for billing. The contracted vendor will invoice Printing Services, and Printing Services will pay the contracted vendor by means of the University PCard. The department will be billed internally for the printing, publishing and/or graphic services provided by the contracted vendor through UAccess Financials. The total bill that will be charged to your account will include the original price quoted by the contracted vendor, plus any alterations and tax.
- For additional guidance on the University of Arizona brand architecture, log on to the Brand site, or email email@example.com.
- For complete information visit Printing Services.
* Please note that sections titled Frequently Asked Questions and Related Information are provided solely for the convenience of users and are not part of the official University policy.